Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aku kena tag!!!

1.what do the majority of people in your life call you?
>>Zan
2.do you still talk to the person you were dating 6 months ago?
>>yes and we still keep in SmS
3.what color is your phone?
>>black
4.who is the last male you hugged?
>>My brother or my friend
5.do you enjoy drama?
>>sometime…but I love the most is Japanese drama “Beautiful life”
6.did you learn anything from the last BIG mistake you made?
>>yes but sometime I feel guilty at the moment
7.do you have dimples when you smile?
>>of course
8.do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
>>of course..or just my instinct
9.what would you do if your best friend was moving away?
>>so sad…
10.if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
>>ya rasanya..hehehe
11.do you kiss a lot of people today?
>>no
12.name one person that made you smile today?
>>My Mom and My dad
13.what were you doing at 8 am this morning?
>>Answering calling from my parent.
14.is anyone jealous of you?
>>maybe yes or not
15.would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
>>sometime
16.can you handle the truth?
>>I should face it…hehehe
17.have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
>>yes im still keep it secret…
18.would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
>>I don’t know how to answer..
19.do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
>>yes only two of them..
20.have you ever told someone you were single when you really werent?
>>I cant tell..
21.today did you hug the person you have feelings for?
>>nope
22.do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
>>never..
23.where is your number one person on your friends list?
>>my father ...my best friend also
24.did you ever lose a best friend?
>>yes,
25.are any of your friends taller than you?
>>uncountable
26.are you good at hiding your feelings?
>>sometime hehehe
27.do you wave when you see people you know?
>>no one can recognize.
28.were you happy when you woke up this morning?
>>Yes I got call from my parent
29.do you hate being alone?
>>sometimes
30.pass dis tag to:
>>Cyrill

No comments:

Post a Comment